Snack – 15 squares
1 cup oatmeal
2 cups of any seeds of your choice (sunflower, pumpkin, flax seeds, sesame seed, quinoa, etc or a mixture of them)
salt to taste
3 tsp Simply Seaweed
1 cup water
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 °C. Line two baking trays with parchment paper.
- Mix the ingredients in a bowl.
- Put half of the mixture over one of the trays and spread evenly and thinly. You can use the back of a spatula, or lay baking parchment or plastic wrap over the top of the mixture, pressing down and spreading to get an even thickness.
- Score the unbaked knekkebrød with a knife or pizza-cutter to make breaking it up after baking easier.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for about 30-35 minutes, keeping an eye on them and rotating the trays if needed.
- Take the baking tray out of the oven and allow it to cool until it is easy to handle.
- Break into pieces.