Simply Seaweed Rice Burger
Lunch – 6 burgers
4 tbsp Simply Seaweed + 8 tbsp water
2 tbsp ground flaxseeds + 6 tbsp water
1 cup cooked rice
3 garlic cloves
¼ oat flour/ground oats
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp lemon juice
½ cup sunflower seeds
a pinch of smoked paprika
salt & pepper to taste
- Combine the Simply Seaweed with 8 tbsp of water and the ground flaxseeds with 6 tbsp of water. Set aside.
- Toast the sunflower seeds in a dry pan. Set aside.
- Finely chop the onion, garlic and carrot and sauté them in a pan with some olive oil.
- Combine all the ingredients in a big bowl and let the mix cool down in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Wet your hands and form the burgers. If the burgers fall apart, add more oat flour until the batter is more consistent.
- Fry the burgers on a pan with some olive oil at medium heat (around 2 minutes per side) or bake in a preheated oven to 180ºC for 20 minutes or until golden brown.