Dinner – 10 rolls
2 long butare strips (around 120-150 cm)
2 garlic cloves
3 tbsp sesame oil
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp rice vinegar
2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1-Blanch the winged kelp. When cold, remove the stems and cut the seaweed into 12-15 cm stripes.
- Cut the onion, the carrots and the cabbage into thin stripes. Crush the garlic.
- Sauté the garlic and the onion in a frying pan with sesame seed oil until golden.
- Season with soy sauce and rice vinegar.
- Add the stripes of cabbage and carrot and sauté 2-3 minutes longer, until cooked but still crunchy. Let the vegetables cool down.
- Fill the winged kelp stripes with a bit of the vegetable mixture and roll.
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.