Dulse Almond Brittle
Dessert – Serves 5-6
100g golden caster sugar
100g toasted almonds
Handful of dulse powder to cover top of brittle
- Put the sugar, butter and water into a non-stick frying pan and heat gently.
- Continue to stir until the sugar dissolves. Then increase the heat and boil for 4-5mins. You’re looking for a light golden brown colour.
- Add the nuts and stir once before tipping onto a greased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle on dulse powder.
- Leave to cool and then snap into pieces to serve.